If you have a business that recurrently photocopies and prints, then a higher quality photocopier will assist you. Modern-day offices will find ample motives to utilise a swift and reliable photocopier, helping ease your workflows.
Office Printers and Photocopier Leasing
Buying a photocopier for your office is a significant and upfront expenditure. However, the Photocopier lease eradicates the necessity for spending a principal amount, thus retaining capital for other substantial business investments.
Consequently, the small monthly payments through the printer lease model cover the cost of the device, used supply, anticipatory servicing, maintenance and management of your business printing utilisation and company requirements. Copier lease is also tax-deductible, which is an added benefit.
Looking for the Best Photocopiers in 2021
So, if you are exploring the best photocopiers, you have come to the correct place, as we have listed ten digital copiers of diverse and popular brands for you to select for your office.
1) Canon iR-ADV DX C3720iCanon copiers are quick and come with comprehensive features. The brand targets this mid-priced photocopier device at all types of SMEs by loading it with useful functionalities.
It offers a fast photocopy speed and is easy to manage. A quick duplex scanner with 270ipm has in-built features like optical character recognition (OCR), which facilitates searchable PDF, blank page skip, and editable Word documents.
This device is a good photocopier with precise dual-sided scanning and direct duplex printing. It is straightforward to operate and comes with a precise 10.1″ touchscreen.
- Quick print speed and good print capacity
- Outstanding and durable photocopier
2) Epson WF-C5790 This printer from Epson has a printing speed of 24 PPM to 30 PPM and is an advanced colour inkjet printer. It offers copy, print, fax, and scanning functionalities.
It has a good rating on different review sites and provides features of the subsequent generation along with modern-day heat-free PrecisionCore inkjet printing technology. It comes with a paper capacity of 250 + 80 right in the rear feed and an utmost capacity of 830 paper sheets.
- A highly secure, productive and compact printing device
- Enabled by PIN number certification for precise task release
3) Epson WF-C579RThis printer from Epson is a colour printer and offers you sharp printing images. It provides higher productivity printing that is pretty flexible on the budget. The device comes with heat-free PrecisionCore® inkjet technology with a Replaceable Ink Pack System. The device’s printing speed is 24 ISO ppm (black/colour).
You can include 500 + 250 trays + 80 rear feed. It provides a 50-page ADF and precise auto printing, scanning, faxing and copying.
- Enables Wi-Fi connection, easily prints from mobile and tablets
- Offers double-sided printing and 60 ipm single-pass duplex ADF
4) Sharp MX-M2651The device from Sharp has a printing speed of 26PPM and is a B&W multifunction laser printer. This multifunctional device is one of the best sharp copiers that fits any SME business. It is also the best in the category and won the coveted BLI Award for brilliant speed.
Swift and straightforward to run with a 10.1″ touch screen, it packs practical innovations that increase work productivity. Functionalities such as converting OCR documents to searchable PDFs and edited Word documents can even be included.
- Scan directly through cloud services
- Enable OCR documents
5) Canon iR-ADV DX 4751i This device from Canon copiers has a printing speed of 51 PPM and is a B&W multifunction laser printer. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4751i is enabled and comprises a benchmarked single pass document feeder, with a precise scan speed of up to 270ipm that too with double-sided functionality.
It is a trustworthy device that easily meets and even surpasses your daily workflow requirements. The imageRUNNER device is pretty supple, adaptable and well-matched to a series of diverse settings. The device trims down overall costs with Canon’s uniFLOW Online Express free software that enables you to monitor the complete usage.
Single-pass duplex scanning ADF facilitates and allows higher speed scanning. The large-sized 10.1-inch WSVGA colour touch screen offers a high user and customer-friendly experience.
- Double-sided functioning
- Standard single-pass document feeding
6) HP LaserJet Managed E60155 / E60165 / E60175dn SeriesThis series of devices from HP offers superior laser printing and specific photocopying features. They come as a mono laserjet printer with a printing speed of 24 to 30 PPM, 35 to 45 PPM and 50 to 75 PPM, respectively, with better paper capacity.
They blend higher performance levels and work efficiencies with superior quality printed documents along with safeguarding your connected network with the strongest security levels.
The printer offers sharp text, bold blacks, and better graphics with the help of black toner. The device takes less time to replace the toner, and you can focus more on the work. You can select high-yield toner cartridges due to the smart device design and advanced toner technology.
- Secure and higher performance document printing
- Higher print quality and swift print speed
7) Epson WF-M5299The device from Epson is a B&W printer precisely built for busy work groups. It prints pro-quality documents and comes with a print speed of 24 PPM. It caters to paper sizes of up to A4 and possesses a strong capacity. The device backs both wired and wireless networking with PCL and explicit PostScript®3™ technology.
You can have 250 pages + 80 Rear feed paper capacity. The utmost paper capacity is 830 and warm-up time is extremely quick. The printer can flawlessly integrate with third-party systems and compatible software.
A paper path and non-contact printing enable the usage of an extensive range of papers like recycled and glossy ones. Additionally, precise envelopes and labels can be printed straightforwardly. The device further provides a simple network setup especially built for managed IT settings and explicit environments.
- Minimal interventions, enhanced networking and simple administration
- Comprises Wi-Fi Direct®6 and documents right from the cloud
8) HP LaserJet Managed E55040dnThe device from HP is a swift and energy-efficient printer with explicit toner cartridges and precise JetIntelligence. The device falls in the category of colour LaserJet managed printer. It comes with a print speed of 35 to 45 PPM with paper sizes of A4 and a 10.9 cm colour graphics display with a useful touch screen.
This printer starts quickly and prints the 1st page rapidly in 8.5 seconds. The print can be enabled from smartphones and tablets without any additional setup or mobile applications needed. You can get superior quality prints with advanced anti-fraud technology.
- Higher performance levels, protection and energy efficiency
- Easily set up security policies and possess automatic settings
9) Epson WF-M5799The B&W printer device from Epson comes with a precise printing speed of 24 ISO PPM. This Epson printer is more apt for a busy work group and comes with smooth integrations.
The device features a 50-page duplex Auto Document Feeder and precise ink pack yields, including a superior replaceable ink pack solution to reduce interventions. It works intelligently using up to 87% less power compared to laser printers.
The device backs safety functionalities such as PIN number certification, access to user control, printer and network setup through web-based configuration.
- The replaceable ink pack solution allows printing of 40,000 ISO pages (black) without altering the ink pack.
- Integrates with advanced applications like PaperCut MF, backs PostScript 3 and PCL1.
10) Sharp MX-3051The device from Sharp comes with a 30 PPM speed and works as a precise colour laser with a multifunctional Printer & Scanner feature.
This multifunction device is appropriate for any SME. It is quick and effortless to run with a 10.1″ touch screen. It increases productivity, manages your workflows and improves performance levels. The device facilitates OCR files right into searchable PDFs or editable Word documents.
- Scans to cloud services
- Enables OCR documents
These ten multifunction printing devices make the list of best photocopiers in 2021. These devices can ease your workflows and bring significant enhancements both in terms of superior quality, return on investment and onboard functionalities.
At Axia Office & DDS Group, we provide SMBs with managed print services tailored to your business operations. Our special photocopier renting and leasing services come in a variety of plans. We are here to keep your company on the path of business advancement and achievements.