It is not a secret that the market for toilets has been growing in recent years. One of the most popular trends nowadays is wall-mounted toilets.
They have some benefits you need to know about and here they are!
1) Wall Mounted Toilets Save Space: Wall-mounted toilets take up less space because they do not require tank-like traditional toilets do. This can be a big advantage if you are tight on space in your bathroom.
2) Wall Mounted Toilets Are More hygienic: since there is no tank or seat that collects bacteria, wall-mounted toilets are considered more hygienic than traditional toilets.
3) Wall Mounted Toilets Are More Concealed: since the tank is hidden behind the wall, wall-mounted toilets are more concealed than traditional toilets. This can be a big plus if you are looking for a more modern look in your bathroom.
4) Wall Mounted Toilets Are Easier to Clean: because there is no tank or seat to clean, wall-mounted toilets are much easier to clean than traditional toilets.
5) Wall Mounted Toilets Can Be More aesthetically pleasing: with a variety of designs available, wall-mounted toilets can be more aesthetically pleasing than traditional toilets.
6) Wall Mounted Toilets Tend to be Higher Quality: because they have become so popular, wall-mounted toilets tend to be of higher quality than traditional toilets.
7) Wall Mounted Toilets Are More Durable: since they are not as prone to breaking down, wall-mounted toilets are more durable than traditional toilets.
8) Wall Mounted Toilets Use Less Water: since the tank is hidden behind the wall, wall-mounted toilets use less water than traditional toilets.
9) Wall Mounted Toilets Are Quieter: because the tank is hidden behind the wall, wall-mounted toilets are quieter than traditional toilets.
10) Wall Mounted Toilets Tend to Have a Longer Lifespan: with proper care, wall-mounted toilets tend to have a longer lifespan than traditional toilets.
As you can see, there are many benefits to using a wall-mounted toilet in your home. If you are considering updating your bathroom, be sure to consider a wall-mounted toilet!