Shapewear is an undergarment made up of elastic or rigid fabrics sewed or knit together in such a way that the garment squeezes unnecessary fats of your body into a flattering shape. Shapewear is a brilliant innovation of fashion technology that has been attracting a huge number of women worldwide. All women want to look attractive, and shapewear gives them the kind of toned look they desire. Good shapewear gives you svelte figure, enhance your posture and eventually boost your confidence. More and more women are searching for shapewear these days. Here are the 8 main reasons why:
1. To look slimmer: It’s the main reason why women have fallen in love with shapewear so much these days. While dieting and workouts take much time and effort and surgical treatments can be harmful to health, shapewear give a quick solution to hide women’s undesirable fats. The garment is based on a smart technology to be able to provide women with slim outlines by smoothening their bodies while concealing their extra fats.
2. To make lumps disappear: Lumps are the loose skins caused due to ageing. Since the loose skins have no elasticity, they tend to sag and wiggle stealing away your confidence. But a good shapewear restores your confidence by tucking all your unwanted skin into a smooth outline.
3. To create beautiful curves: A nice curve is what makes you stand out of the rest. To create a curve; you should use a shapewear that is designed to compress your midsection. Most of such shapewear are proven to minimise your midsection by up to three inches. With the deeper curve, your figure is bound to look more attractive.
4. To use the right size for good shape: For you to get into the right shape, you must wear the right sized shapewear. Too tight one can make you uncomfortable, and too loose one can make you look fatter. Fortunately, shapewear come in different sizes to suit different women. It means you don’t have to compromise wearing shapewear that are smaller or bigger than your size. You will find the right choice in the stores that sell shapewear.
5. To shape desired part: Every woman has different areas of their body they want to get into shape. Shapewear come with a full range of types each suited to target different parts of the body. For instance, bras for breasts, tights for legs, shorts for thighs and so on. Since the shapewear are all about getting the right shape, it’s crucial that you wear the right size, especially when it’s a bra. All types of shapewear come in varying sizes to shape different parts of women’s body.
6. To choose the right compression: Another good thing about shapewear is that they have different compression levels to meet your goals. If you are going to wear a tight dress for a stage, you would need a heavy compression, and if you just want to get rid of bulges around panty lines, a light compression will be enough. You will probably need a moderate compression if you want to look slimmer in general. Therefore, before you buy a shapewear, you must consider for what purpose you are buying it for and then choose the right level of compression. However, you must pay attention not to overuse it.
7. To feel better (for pregnant women): Expectant mothers love shapewear as they give them comfort in smoothing out their unwanted varicose veins as well as provide support to ease their pain. Pregnant women report of feeling better when they use the shapewear designed particularly for them.
8. To highlight the assets: Women can now highlight or minimise the body parts they want by using shapewear. Most women who date prefer to lift their bust and tuck in their tummy for better looks and increased confidence. Due to this advantage, more and more women are drawn towards using shapewear.
Shapewear are like miracles for women. From the list mentioned above, it is clear that shapewear can help you in a lot of ways like looking slimmer, getting rid of lumps, creating curves and highlighting desired parts which will ultimately help to boost your confidence. These body shapers transform their outlook dramatically and boost their confidence drastically. Shapewear are being preferred by more and more women because they are available in various sizes and for different body parts with different compression levels to meet their personal needs. These are reasons why more and more women around the globe are searching for shapewear online and in the physical shops. Although shapewear are quick fixes to your cellulitis, they are also known to create health problems if overused. However, it’s a great wear for those who want to wear it occasionally for parties, dates and dance shows.